[vc_row][vc_column][vc_separator][vc_single_image image=”1199″ img_size=”medium” align=”vc_align_center”][vc_column_text]
Do you operate an independent electronic cigarette retail business in Ireland?
This event is for you.
The Irish Vape Vendors Association
in association with the
Electronic Cigarette Industry Trade Association
would like to invite you
to an Irish electronic cigarette industry seminar
on Wednesday the 17th of June 2015
at Bewley’s Dublin Airport Hotel, Stockhole Lane, Swords, Co Dublin
The IVVA’s aims include:
- To promote and protect the business interests of vendors of vaping products in Ireland.
- To represent the views of Irish vendors on matters relating to this industry.
- To act as as advisory service with respect to legislation, industry changes, emerging scientific data, etc..
- To advocate for fair and appropriate legislation for the electronic cigarette industry which will keep businesses operating in it profitable.
For all electronic cigarette businesses operating in Ireland
to grow and survive the regulatory climate that
we’re both in now,
and facing in the future,
we need to remain informed and fore-armed.
The IVVA and Katherine Devlin, President of ECITA, have put together an outline of the most important issues affecting our industry, and although more speakers may be added before the day of the event, the topics that will be covered include:
– Industry engagement with national and international government bodies, and implementation of Tobacco Products Directive (TPD) into Member States (with an emphasis on Ireland)
– Requirements and restrictions under TPD
– Investigating the legal challenge at the European Court of Justice – what happens if it wins? If it loses?
– Overview of the wider regulatory climate in Ireland
– Creation of Standards: British Standards Institute PAS54115
– CEN (European Standards), and beyond
The cost is €60 per person for the day, which will include lunch, refreshments, and an information pack for attendees to take home on the day.
The draft agenda of the day (subject to change) and a registration form can be downloaded below and if you require any more information, please don’t hesitate to contact me by email at email@example.com or by phoning (089) 4600690.
We know this event will prove a valuable resource for everyone working in our industry here in Ireland, and we look forward to seeing you there.
Link to hotel location[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]